Monday, June 11, 2012

She talks too much...

If you know me well, you know that I like to babble… a lot.  I probably am happiest in my daily life if I am talking about something that someone might be interested in hearing.  Or maybe they aren’t interested, but happily no one has really told me to be quiet.  And so I babble.

Friends and family have mentioned to me that I should write the stuff in my head down.  The other week a friend of mine paid me a compliment.  Well, I viewed it as a compliment-  She said that she loves reading my Facebook statuses because they are written exactly how I talk and that she can hear me saying it while she reads.  To me, that means I’ve made some form of impression.  It could be a horrible impression, but either way that works for me!

So, as I undertake this leap into the blog world (don’t like that word blog, I might have to change it), I cannot promise you that I will make any sense.  I might give you something to think about, something to laugh about or maybe even something to yell at me about.  I can pretty much assure you that I will keep it upbeat and silly as I am too busy in life to spend time wallowing and crying.  If I do make you cry, I am sorry as I don’t like to see anyone sad.  If I make you sad, please let me know and I will bake you cookies to make it all ok again.

So, off we go into the world of my mind.  I hope I can entertain you with my thoughts and not scare the hell out of you.  If you stop talking to me and run away in the other direction when I say hi, I will figure out that it was the latter and not the former.

1 comment:

  1. I just added this to my blog roll so hopefully you keep it going - I find I like blogging better than FB and I tend not to get in as much trouble!

    ReplyDelete